CINEMAS & THEATRES
Worcestershire’s Vale & Spa is home to wonderfully distinctive cinemas and theatres. Each has it’s own characteristics meaning a visit will be a unique experience – unlike visits to major chains across the country.
With a true community feel at each venue, you will get an un-rivalled experience no matter what you come to watch.
Droitwich Spa – Norbury Theatre
- Live shows
- Small-scale productions
The Norbury Theatre & Cinema, Norbury House, Friar Street, Droitwich Spa, WR9 8ED
Box Office/Enquiries: 01905 770154
Evesham – The Regal Cinema
- Day time up-market coffee shop
- Wine bar in the evening
- Circle and Auditorium Bars
Telephone 01386 421007 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regal Cinema, Port Street, Evesham, WR11 3LD
Pershore – Number 8 Theatre and Cinema
For more information visit the Number 8 website.
- Coffee bar serving hot and cold drinks in addition to locally made cakes.
- The evening bar is fully licenced with a range of alcoholic drinks available.
- Art gallery and craft exhibitions.
- Small scale performance space, suitable for live music, poetry/readings or comedy nights
Box Office – 01386 555488 Opening hours: Monday-Saturday 10.00am-4.00pm and 1 hour before evening /weekend performances
General Office – 01386 555028; email@example.com The office is staffed between 10.00am-4.00pm on weekdays.
Postal Address Number 8; High Street; Pershore; Worcestershire; WR10 1BG