The Museum is a small but very comfortable environment to explore elements of twentieth century design, from Arts & Crafts to Post-Modernism.
A visit to the Museum will include:
• an introduction to Gordon Russell and his company’s work
• access to an interactive resource – ‘museum in a box’ – exploring product design, materials and joints
• a highlight tour of the collection of furniture and an opportunity to examine the work, take photographs and make sketches
• access to some of the thousand Gordon Russell design sketches held in the archive
• an opportunity to ask ex-Gordon Russell employees about their designing and manufacturing experiences. Ideally a visit will last around an hour and a half, with some time for self-directed study and observation.
Further Information >>